· **2K Extreme HD:** The MAISI records every moment in exceptional 2304*1296p at 30 fps. Image quality has been *increased by 50%* the resolution of 1080p. NEVER MISS A LICENSE PLATE ANYMORE. Get ready to receive a full experience on stunning images with vivid colors delivered by its 4-megapixel image sensor.unning images with vivid colors delivered by its 4-megapixel image sensor.
· **6G Lens and F1.8 Aperture:** The MAISI is equipped with 6 layers of 4-megapixel lens, creating high luminance flux videos during both day and night.
· **Brand New Ultra-HDR Technology:** The MAISI is equipped with double-exposure merging technology. It merges 60fps into a 30fps video resulting in much better image quality. By leveraging the brightness of long exposure and converging the brightness of short exposure, it is able to create the perfect luminous balance and gives incredibly high quality images. With the advanced 3D-DNR technology and high ISO values, YOU CAN NOW SEE BETTER AT NIGHT.
· **Built-in G-Sensor:** The camera features automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) with customizable sensitivity settings. When an incident, like hard braking or a collision is detected, the built-in 3-Axis G-Sensor will detect impact and automatically trigger emergency recording, which will not be overwritten.**18 month Warranty** To Cover Any Issues and professional team support. All emails would be replied in 12-24 hours. Our contact email is inside the user's manual or quick installation guide. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Click the orange button to order now!
Brand New. Full 12-Month Warranty To Cover Any Issues. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Future Model 1296P Super HD Car Vehicle Dashcam
-- Product Size (LxWxH): 110x47x31.5mm
-- Still Image resolution: 5MP
-- Video Image Resolution: 2304*1296 30P; 1920*1080 30P; HDR 1920*1080 30P; 1280*720 60P; 1280*720 30P
-- Sensor: 4.8MP
-- Built-in Memory: 32MB Nand Flash
-- File format: Photo: JPEG Video: MOV
-- Power Source: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery and Car Charger
-- TV output: NTSC
-- Speaker: Support
-- Microphone: Support
-- Time/Date Stamp: Support
-- Version: E730B5 V150410G
-- Language: English/Chinese Simplified/Chinese Traditional/Russian
High definition: this super HD portable Vehicle DVR recorder features with 2304*1296 high definiton video. It could be used as convincing video proof.
Wide Angle: Its 150 degree wide view angle camera lens ensures you a more complete viewing and recording.
Motion Detection: Any motion within the view range would trig DVR to begin recording automatically. With it, you would be focused on driving.
G-Sensor: It could help determine the direction of happening collision and simultaneously set the recorded data to protection mode with the help of changes in XYZ curves. No need to worry the recorded data been overwritten by circulated recording.
Night Vision: Night vision ensures high-definition recording even at night or in poor lighten conditions.
Note: Please pay attention that TF card is not preinstalled in the DVR. The device itself supports Minimum 4GB & Maximum 32GB TF card
1x Car DVR
1x Suction Cup
1x USB Cable
1x Fixed Holder
1x Vehicle Power cable(4M)
|PRODUCT SIZE (L×W×H)||11x3.2x4.7 cm|
|STILL IMAGE RESOLUTION||5MP|
|FORMAT||Photo: JPEG Video: MOV|
|OTHER FEATURES||High definition, Wide Angle, Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Night Vision|
1. Why won’t the camera auto-start?
* Make sure if the power cable goes DC IN port on the top of the camcorder (not the USB port on the right side of the device)
* Check if the Record Mode Setting is set to.
* It could be the car charger design. Since there are so many brands of cars on market, so are car socket design. Our car charger may not be compatible with some car models. If our car charger is not compatible with your car, you can contact us for further resolution on this.
2. What is the maximum allowed memory capacity for the camera?
While up to 64GB may be functional, we guarantee only up to 32GB micro SD Card “Class 10” rating as the maximum allowed capacity for the moment.
3. How do I know the camera is recording?
You'll notice three changes when the camera is recording.
1) The second indicator on the left side of the camcorder will blinking blue.
2) The round dot icon on the top left of the display will flash red.
3) There is a counter on the top right of the display, and the numbers will be increasing identifying how long the file has been recording.
4. Why my camera freezes a lot, and sometimes even not responding when the buttons are pressed?
If the camera freezes, you can press the Reset button. In most cases, the freezes are related to the card (compatibility etc.). You can try another SD card.
If the SD card is full with emergence files, the camcorder will freeze and will not start recording, in some cases where the buttons refuse to response, please format the SD card on your computer and then format it again on your camcorder.
You can contact us if the issue cannot be fixed at your end, we will seek possible firmware update for you. If you received a faulty unit we can replace it for you.
5. Why only a short footage (ranging from 10s to 1min) is saved?
Please check if you have disabled the motion detection. Motion Detection should not be turned on when you are driving. The motion detection function will conflict with loop recording and further rendering short footage with length ranging from seconds to 1-min.
6. Why isn’t the video/picture clear?
* Go to Resolution Setting and make sure you choose the highest resolution.
* Make sure the lens film is removed prior to use
* Make sure there are no fingerprints, dirt, or water on the lens, and clear the camera lens using a piece of wet cloth on regular basis.
* Please use the players in the HD Player file for the playback. As per experience, sometimes, the footage will be pixelated on Windows Media Player, but actually the recording is clear, it is just the problem of your player.
7. I cannot get to the settings menu?
Make sure the camera is not recording (you can press OK button to stop recording) and press the Menu button (top right one) to bring up the Record/Picture/Preview Mode Menu. Press Menu button again to bring up the System Menu.
8. What is “Loop Recording”?
All of our dash cams are currently utilizing the loop recording system. The options are 1/3/5 minutes. For example, if it is set to 5min, the camcorder will generate a file every 5 minutes. Once the SD card capacity is full, the oldest file will be overwritten by the latest one.
9. Is there an “Emergency” button to start recording and save on demand on the camcorder?
Yes. Just press the Menu button once (when the camera is recording) to achieve this function. There will be an exclamation mark next to the counter. Press OK button to stop the emergency recording. Emergency recordings will not be overwritten.
10. What is a "G-Sensor" feature on a dash camera?
A "G Sensor" is a feature / setting that allows a specific video file that is actively being produced / recorded to be "locked" and protected from becoming deleted as the camera continues to record video while in “loop". Cameras have low, medium and high settings for G-sensor. If the setting is set too high, then the camera may "lock" files every time you come to a quick stop or run over a pothole. The G-Sensor setting must be used cautiously and experimented with for each driver and vehicle. It is suggested that a new camcorder owner drive with G-sensor set to off or in the low setting in order to get a "feel" for how it functions in a particular vehicle and driving style.
11. What is the motion detection for?
Under motion detection, the camcorder will capture moving objects in front of your car. You can use it after you park your car. However, the battery of the camcorder will not last long, so it is recommended to use a power bank to power up the device continuously.
12. Why is there strips in the image?
Please adjust the Frequency (50Hz/60Hz) of the camcorder.
13. In case of device shutdown in abnormal condition:
Please press the "RESET" button on the button of the device and restart the device.
14. Why my device is showing resolution: 2304*1296 25P? Not 2304*1296 30P?
Please adjust the System Mode from PAL to NTSC.
Oops, you caught us during our break! Please feel free to contact us via email.